from 0 review
2. A Lil kick/ Moderate, 3. The Sizzle Mod/ Challenging
Adventures, Ski + Snowboard, Winter Activities
✊ ✊ Greetings conquerors!! How about some Skiing and Snow Boarding at Belleayre Mountain?!
Issa Ski & Snowboarding Adventure (no Tubing ) ⛷
“Could have, Should have, Would have” BS is not how we do, so come thru. Previous trips have been amazing, just look at our past photos www.Instagram.com/BlackOutdoorAdventurers
Let’s take it to the Mountain!! We’re so Stoked to offer this trip. And do invite your people as well!
“Belleayre is one of my local favorites because it has the feel of a family run ski resort. It’s got great trails, some enclosed lifts, friendly staff, convenient parking and the distance from the front door to the mountain is so minimal it’s amazing.”
Belleayre Mountain is a beautiful 4 season Ski Resort located in the heart of the Catskill Mountains in Highmount, NY. They have 50 beautiful trails, parks and glades, a vertical height of 1,404 feet, 8 lifts and 4 lodges. Whether you are a beginner or an expert we have something for you. From easy green runs to the bumps and glades of the expert terrain there’s lots of chances to find joy on this mountain.
Belleayre Mountain Trail Map – http://bio.blackoutdooradventurers.com/Bmap
⬛COST:???? (We accept Venmo, Zelle, Paypal and Credit cards.)
*Pmt Due: Noon 1/9 (Unpaid spots open to wait-list on this date)
Ski/ Snowboard Packages: (exp = experienced; int = Intermediate)
◾1. Bus + Beginner Package (includes lower mountain lift tickets , Lesson & all Rentals⛷) – $155.00
****Recommended for newbies or refresher if it’s been a while!!
◾2. Bus + Lift tickets (All Mountain – exp/ int skiers/boarders) – $135.00
◾3. Bus + Lift tickets (All mountain – exp/ int skiers/boarders) + Rentals ⛷- $170.00
◾4. Bus + Lift tickets (All mountain – exp/ int skiers/boarders) + Rentals ⛷+ Lesson – $195.00
***Got Questions? Comment below! If you need something not listed send me a message.
⬛TRANSPORTATION: (Please be @ bus stop 20 mins early)
Pickup Locations: (Private Spacious & very comfy 15 Seater mini-bus)
1. (5:00 AM) Nassau County/ Long Island
Corner of Mecham Ave. & Sweetman
Elmont, NY 11003
2. (6:00 AM) Downtown Brooklyn/Atlantic Terminal
Hanson Pl. & St Felix St.
17 Hanson Pl, Brooklyn New, York 11217
* Front of Hansons Gourmet Deli *
3. (6:40 AM) Midtown/ Times Sq area- Manhattan
W 43rd Street & 9th Avenue
593 9th Ave, New York, NY 10036
* Front of Starbucks *
4. SELF DRIVE:????
(Limited self drive spaces available)
Common Questions/ Complaints:❓
1. I’ll be cold – No you’ll more than likely be sweating after you start moving.
2. I can’t do it – There’s kiddies & Grannies on the mountain. Signup for a lesson!
3. Black Ppl don’t ski – Well maybe you should stay home then.
5. I don’t know anyone, don’t wanna come alone or I’ll get kidnapped – Really?! (A) No one want’s to kidnap your ass (B) Most ppl come alone..that’s the point. Our group is about breaking outside your comfort zone & being great 🙂
Come Through Fam!! Let’s Live a little
Note (IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS):
⬛WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:????????????
1. A couple of squats and some leg work, not required but can’t hurt ????
2. Wear Proper ski pants & jacket (Marshalls, Models, Amazon, REI)
3. Purchase Ski goggles ~$20 @ a Sports store (More $$ @ the mountain).
4. Dress in layers/ Wear Thermals under your ski pants and coat (This way you can adjust as needed).
5. Wear proper weather/ waterproof gloves & Thick socks.
6. A long hat or face mask is recommended.
7. Lockers are available for rent (~$6)
8. If you like, grab hand &/or leg warmers (Also avail @ Mountain ~$2).
9. Bring nutritious snacks, banana, lunch etc – food is a bit pricey at the mountain.
FINE PRINT – ⚖CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY: Note 4 No-shows means we part ways & cancellations need to be 3 hours b/4 event or it’s a No-show.
⚖BOA Assumption of Risk/ Liability Waiver & Code of conduct policies. Note, you are participating in this activity at your own risk and liability (http://www.meetup.com/Black-People-Who-Love-Outdoors-and-Adventure/messages/boards/thread/49991173). Don’t know how to act in public? Here’s that policy…RESPEK folks, don’t “HIT ON” everyone, or make ppl feel uncomfortable. HANDS always to yourself! etc. (http://www.meetup.com/Black-People-Who-Love-Outdoors-and-Adventure/messages/boards/thread/49413461)
◼Refund Policy: (Non-negotiable)
*minus $20 Processing fee 6 days before
*minus $30 processing fee 3-6 days before
*50% refund if you cancel 2 days in advance (Vendor paid at this time). * *Afterward No refunds for cancellations, no shows or missed buses.
*cancelled events are 100% refunded.
Adventures, deals and more right to your inbox